Showcasing Young OSH Professionals: Your chance to present at the IOSH 2018 Conference10 May 2018
We want to hear from young members like you about how you plan to shape the future world of work as the next generation of OSH leaders
So, are you an OSH professional under 35 and a member of IOSH? Do you want the opportunity to present in front of an audience of other OSH professionals to showcase your talent? Enter our video competition to win a presentation slot as part of a track session at the IOSH Annual Conference taking place at the ICC in Birmingham on 17-18 September.
How? Submit a 2-minute video by WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday on Tuesday 29 May, focusing on one of the following:
- In an ever-changing world, how can OSH professionals adapt their practices and use technology to ensure they continue to deliver success, consistently?
- How, as a young OSH professional can you influence inside and outside of the boardroom?
- The future of OSH, how do we inspire new entrants to the profession and develop practitioners in their early years?
If selected you will be asked to develop your 2-minute video into a longer presentation (no longer than 10-minutes) beginning by describing your particular specialism(s), how you got into your current role, and what opportunities await you in your future career as well as expanding on the content of your video.
Terms and conditions
- Videos must be no longer than two minutes and must be submitted by midday on Tuesday 29 May via WeTransfer to email@example.com
- Applicants must be aged 35 or under and hold current IOSH membership to be eligible for the competition.
- Entries will be judged on overall concept, development potential, delivery and creativity.
- By entering the competition, applicants are confirming their entry video is an original creation that has not been previously published and agree for their video and name to be shared publicly by IOSH.
- Applicants should keep a backup copy of their entry videos as IOSH accepts no responsibility for storing video files.
- The competition winners will be chosen by a judging panel selected by IOSH and must be available to speak at the IOSH Conference on either the 17 or 18 September 2018 (exact date/time to be confirmed). IOSH will give a complimentary conference pass to those chosen to present.
- The judging panel reserve the right to remove any entry videos found to be inappropriate from the competition.