Getting involved in IOSH 2018 by delivering a presentation will help you promote your successes, share good practice and raise the profile of your work. You’ll also be able to collect valuable evidence for your CPD portfolio.
The title of IOSH 2018 is ‘Shape a new world of work’. We’ll be focusing on the following themes:
- Globalisation and OSH in different contexts
- The changing world of work, including the impact of technology on OSH professionals
- Developing personal resilience and skills
- Multi-disciplinary working and integrating OSH across the workplace
- Building the profession, ensuring that it’s fit for the future.
We invite proposals to lead track sessions at IOSH 2018 from professionals at different career stages, working in different sectors and in organisations of all sizes.
You'll be able to submit a proposal from 09.00 GMT on Monday 19 March and 23.59 GMT on Friday 27 April.