IOSH 2018 is the global conference for all safety and health practitioners. Attracting over 700 senior health and safety professionals and forward-thinking business leaders from across the globe, IOSH's flagship annual conference provides an opportunity to improve brand awareness, share brand values and build relationships with new and existing clients. By sponsoring elements of the two-day educational programme, you'll position your organisation as a key player in the industry.
Who attended IOSH 2017?
- 70% of delegates were directors, heads, managers, owners, MDs and CEOs
- Professionals from over 29 countries, including Canada, USA, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, UAE, UK and Ireland
- Representatives from household names, including Airbus, Astrazeneca, BBC, John Lewis, Johnson Matthey, Liverpool FC, McLaren Group, Network Rail, Siemens, Virgin Holidays, Virgin Money and Vodafone.
- Representatives from across the industry spectrum – 12% from the manufacturing sector, 13% from construction and 11.5% from the public sector
- 40% of organisations that attended had a workforce of 1,000 employees or more
What sponsorship opportunities are available?
Various packages are available which give you the opportunity to raise brand awareness to a targeted audience. By becoming a track session sponsor you can position your business amongst some of our high-profile speakers and have your branding featured within the sessions. Download our sponsorship brochures below or email email@example.com for more information.