Word of mouth is a powerful way to let people know about IOSH 2019, and you could help us make it our best conference yet.
Whether you've attended previous IOSH conferences, already booked your conference pass or exhibition space, or if you simply want to shout about this year's programme, there are some easy ways you can promote IOSH 2019:
- Talk about IOSH 2019 on social media. This could be from your personal or company account. Make sure you tag us or use the hashtag #IOSH2019
- Our IOSH social media accounts will be posting regularly about the conference, including programme updates and speaker announcements. Follow us to stay up to date, share our posts and let people know why you're attending IOSH 2019
Follow us on Twitter: @IOSH_conference
Follow us on LinkedIn: IOSH Conference
Follow IOSH on Facebook: IOSH
- Use the social media graphics on your social media pages (available below)
- Use the IOSH 2019 email signature in your email communications (available below)
- Forward IOSH 2019 communications to contacts who may be interested in attending.